About Closet Doors
Closet Door options span the entire gamut of Interior door possibilities. Even a typical passage door can act as a closet entrance as long as space is not an issue.
- Clearance issues can be addressed with Bypass Doors, Bifold Doors, or Pocket Doors.
- Closets with wide openings can use Double Doors or 4-Door Bifolds.
- If circulation is important, Louver Doors or Louver Bifolds may be employed.
- Mirrored Doors or Mirrored Bifolds give closet doors additional functionality.
- Decorative Glass Bifolds are extremely popular and add elegance to any room.